To book Croft 3 Yurt please check availability on the calendar and book and pay online. Bookings are for a minimum of three nights and changeovers can be on Mondays and Fridays. Monday- Friday bookings get one night free.
Yurt Prices – 2021 – Friday- Monday £300 and Monday -Friday £300
Arrival in the yurt is normally from 4 and departure by 10. If you would like to arrange to arrive earlier please get in touch. We do not accept bookings from under 18s or stag parties! If you have any questions, please email us
Please read our Terms & Conditions. Booking is confirmation that you have read and agreed.
- Beach towels
- Environmentally friendly soap for use in the private yurt shower hut, please bring your own toiletries for use in the indoor shower.
- A basket of logs for the stove
- Fire bowl and wood for outdoor cooking fire
- We have some wetsuits and wellies that you can borrow, please let us know in advance so we can dig out the right sizes.
RECOMMENDED TO BRING
- Midge repellant
- Sun cream
- Wellies or other sturdy footwear for getting to the beach
We can store bikes securely in our barn or they can be kept within the yurt enclosure.
You are welcome to bring a boat but there is no access to the beach by road so it will need to be portable or have wheels and fit down the board walk (about 1.5 m wide). Once beside the beach it can be kept safely secured to the fence.